The cover page only (Page One) will be online the day of publishing. Complete newsletters are available to members via email. They will be here for public viewing after two issues.
May Page 1 – Andrew Lee presents “Family Treasures: From Microfilm to Hyperspace”
April Page 1 – BAGS Member Alice Braud-Jones discusses how the DAR Library database can help you in your genealogical research.
- Thursday, March 29,2018:GEDMatch.com by Gale French
- February remembrances
- Navigating AncestryDNA results
- February program recap
- Map to March meeting location
- Friday, Feb 16, 2018:“The Genealogy of Hidden Figures” by Nick Cimino
- Education Corner
- January Recap: Researching Tips for Revoluntionary War Service
- BAGS News, In Memoriam
- Saturday, Jan 27, 2018:“Swabbed and Found” by Frank Billingsley
- Organizing paper and electronic files
- DNA Case Study, Pedigree Charts and Surname Lists
- In Memoriam, 2017 Show & Tell Recap